HEERF II and III Information
- HEERF II and III Policy
- Emergency Financial Aid Grant Request
- Emergency Financial Aid Grant Appeal Form
- Questions: email@example.com
Quarter Public Reporting for CARES Act (a)(1), CRRSAA (a)(4), and ARP (a)(4) Student Aid Portion (HEERF I, II, III)
- Q3 2021: 04219100_heerfstudent_q32021_100721
- ARP Initial: 04219100_HEERFStudent_ARPInitial_081921
- Q2 2021: 04219100_HEERFStudent_Q22021_070121
- CRRSAA Initial: 04219100_HEERFStudent_CRRSAAInitial_061121
- Original Final HEERF I Quarterly Report Appears Below as Posted on 10/9/2020
After the Department of Education's ARP FAQ reporting questions were updated on 9/30/21, the institution converted previous initial and quarterly HEERF II and III public reports to pdf files seen above to appear in a format more easily accessible to the public. Previous reports were posted to this page as website text.
Quarterly Public Reporting for CARES Act (a)(1) Institutional Portion
- Quarter Ending 6/30/2021 - FINAL
- Quarter Ending 3/31/2021
- Quarter Ending 12/31/2020 Amended
- Quarter Ending 12/31/2020
- Quarter Ending 9/30/2020 Amended
- Quarter Ending 9/30/2020
Quarterly Public Reporting for CARES Act (a)(1) Student Aid Portion (HEERF I)
Report Updated: 10/9/2020
This final quarterly posting is the final report that covers all remaining HEERF fund expenditures for Section 18004(a)(1) Student Portion funds.
This page is prepared to provide information about Alexander Paul Institute of Hair Design's use and distribution of funds related to the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) including Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students. After being made public, this page will be updated at least every 45 days until no longer necessary according to guidance delivered to the school.
Certification and Agreement - Alexander Paul Institute of Hair Design signed a Certification and Agreement and returned it to the US Department of Education which included the assurance that the institution intends to use (and will use) no less than 50 percent of the funds received under section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
Funds Received - Pursuant to the institution's Certification and Agreement [for] Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students, the school has received $43,451.
Funds Distributed - The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of the date of submission is:
- $43,451 - Funds have been fully exhausted and distributed directly to students.
Estimated Number of Students to Receive Grants - Alexander Paul Institute estimates that 36 students at the institution are eligible to participate in programs under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 and thus eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
Number of Students Who Received Grants - The total number of students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act: 36
Methodology for Calculating Allocations - The following documents outline method(s) used by the institution to determine which students receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants and how much they would receive under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act:
- General Allocation Methodology and Part 1 Calculation - Alexander Paul Institute of Hair Design used the following formula to determine allocations for students. The full detailed policy and calculation information is available here: Emergency Financial Aid Grants Policy
- Formula: a=(yx)+(.5zx)
- a=Amount to be distributed
- x=Title IV Student Allocation
- .5x=Non-Title IV Student Allocation
- y=Number of Title IV Students
- z=Number of Non-Title IV Students
- Part 2 Calculation is available here: Part 2 Allocation Calculation
- A Part 3 Calculation was not necessary to exhaust the funds.
Instructions, Directions, and Guidance - Any instructions, directions, or guidance provided by Alexander Paul Institute of Hair Design to students concerning the Emergency Financial Aid Grants will be posted below:
- Emergency Financial Aid Grants Cover Letter 2020.05.15
- Emergency Financial Aid Grants Policy 2020.05.15
- Email Notice 2020.05.15
- Email Notice 2020.05.22
- Email Notice 2020.06.05
- Final Email Notice 2020.06.10
Forms and Supplemental Information:
- FORM: Emergency Financial Aid Grant Certification
- FORM: Consent To Receive Title IV Credit Balances and Refunds by EFT
- To confirm your address for paper check delivery, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the full address including any apartment/unit number and zip code.
- IRS FAQ about Emergency Financial Aid Grants
- Questions regarding HEERF funds can be directed to email@example.com