Although students typically pay for the majority of their education through Federal Student Aid, military benefits, or payment plans, the following scholarships have been compiled to help students search for scholarships. Alexander Paul Institute accepts scholarships not listed here.
Cosmetology & Esthetics Related Scholarships
- Beauty Changes Lives https://beautychangeslives.org/scholarships/
- AACS Scholarship Directory http://beautyschools.org/careers-in-beauty/grants_scholarships/
- The Great Scholarship Program by Great Clips http://jobs.greatclips.com/page/show/schools-scholarships
- The Joe Francis Haircare Scholarship https://www.joefrancis.com/apply
- Professional Beauty Association Scholarships https://probeauty.org/scholarships/#minerva
- Rosy Scholarship Program https://www.rosysalonsoftware.com/rosy-scholarship-program/
- Lexli Esthetics Scholarship https://www.lexli.com/lexli-esthetic-scholarship-program/
- Peterson's Scholarship Database https://www.petersons.com/scholarship-search.aspx
- Clubs of America Scholarship https://www.greatclubs.com/scholarship/
- Scholarships.Com https://www.scholarships.com/
- Thumbtack Pro https://www.thumbtack.com/scholarship/
- The Vegetarian Resource Group Scholarship http://www.vrg.org/student/scholar.htm
- The Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Scholarship https://www.mesothelioma.com/scholarship/
Alexander Paul Institute of Hair Design has provided these scholarships as a resource for students and potential students, however, the school does not administer or endorse any scholarships listed.