Small Class Sizes
Small class sizes allow students to receive individualized instruction and the attention they deserve
Real World Training
In our modern student salon, which won Modern Salon Media’s School Facilities Award, students practice advanced techniques such as balayage, hair painting, color, highlights, keratin treaments, advanced haircutting, and formal styling
Turning Your Skills into Income
Students receive training in business skills such as social media marketing, networking, retailing, upgrading, and client retention so they have the tools to be financially successful in their career
Job Search Skills
Students train in resume creation, portfolios, mock interviews, and job search strategy. Each graduate completes a Career Counseling Session to guide their search
Students receive laptops in their student kit and utilize technology in the classroom and in the student salon to enhance learning and prepare them for stylist life in the new tech economy. Alexander Paul Institute was honored for use of Technology in the Modern Salon Media Excellence in Education Awards.
Cosmetology Program1500 Hours (44 Weeks, Approximately 11 Months)
The Cosmetology Program prepares students for a career as a cosmetologist working in the beauty industry. Students learn:
- Hair Color & Lightening/Dimensional Hair Color
- Balayage, Hair Painting, Fashion Color, and Advanced Color Techniques
- Technical Haircutting
- Formal Styling & Up-styling
- Keratin Treatments, Olaplex Treatments
- Manicures, Pedicures, OPI Gel Nails
- Facials & Facial Waxing
- Business Skills, Social Media Marketing, Pre-Booking, Upgrading, Retailing
- Job Search Skills, Resumes, Mock Interviews
- Much More!
Financial Aid is Available for Those Who Qualify. Private Payments can also be financed through the school at no interest.
Upcoming Start Dates
- January 22, 2019 - Application Deadline 1/12/19
- May 7, 2019 - Application Deadline 4/24/19
- Fall Dates TBA
Enrollment closes once a class is full, and this can occur before the application deadline.